Women Help Women works to increase the availability of reproductive health choices needed to control our reproductive lives.
- A collaborative, participatory, feminist effort that employs diverse strategies to advance access, knowledge and the sharing of resources. We focus on activism, information and access, locally and globally. We direct women towards reliable and safe services and seek to engage those who use our services in political activism.
- E-services – Through an online consultation women can request access to contraceptives, emergency contraceptives and medical abortion. A multilingual team of counselors is available online at info at womenhelp.org to support every woman who contacts us.
Why is this work important?
- Women’s lives matter. Millions of women around the world suffer the consequences of having children they do not want or of having an unsafe abortion. This is a violation of our right to health and our right to control our bodies.
- Women Help Women understands that for women controlling our fertility, through effective contraception methods and safe abortion, is an integral part of our right to health and to equality, and our right to make our own decisions about our futures.
- Women Help Women was created because we believe that every woman has the right to decide when and if to become a parent. Join us!